Tan Sri Datuk Seri Tan Kean Soon
(“Tan Sri Tan”)
Malaysian, Age 54, Male
Executive Deputy Chairman
Member of Share Issuance Scheme Committee
Tan Sri Datuk Seri Tan Kean Soon (“Tan Sri Tan”) has more than 30 years of experience in leading various oil and gas upstream and downstream companies with a track record
of outstanding performance in this highly competitive industry.
Tan Sri Tan is currently the Executive Deputy Chairman of T7 Global Berhad, an oil & gas company listed on Bursa Malaysia.
Tan Sri Tan is also the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of CP Energy & Services Sdn Bhd, a corporation founded by Tan Sri Tan in 1992. Under Tan Sri Tan’s helm, the company grew and has rapidly expanded its presence in the ASEAN region.
Tan Sri Tan also serves in the following prominent bodies/corporation:-
- Appointed member of Malaysia Singapore Business Council (MBSB) by Ministry of International Trade and Industry of Malaysia (MITI);
- Life Honorary Advisor of Federation of Chinese Associations Malaysia;
- Chairman of Malaysian Chinese Oil & Gas Alliance;
- Member of Malaysian Petroleum Club;
- Chairman of East West One Group Sdn Bhd;
- Senior Advisor at HMS Oil & Gas Sdn Bhd.
Tan Sri Tan was appointed to the Board of Directors of T7 Global Berhad on 23rd June 2014 and Tan Sri Tan is the father of Tan Kay Vin, an Executive Director of T7 Global Berhad.