T7 Global has its roots in the servicing business of the Oil & Gas industry. T7 offers proven solutions and expertise in the area of EPC, project management, operation and maintenance.
T7 Global work exclusively with OEMs to deliver products and engineered equipment for complex projects.
- Long track record in the maintenance business servicing the oil & gas facilities, comprising of preventive and corrective maintenance
- servicing mechanical rotating equipment and fabrication to taking on topside structural maintenance, facility improvement, integrity gauging of instrumentation and automation systems projects
- T7 Global has positioned to be one of the “go-to maintenance provider” for PETRONAS and other field operators.
- JV with Fircroft Group (UK), one of the world’s leading providers of professional and non-professional recruitment services to the global energy sectors.
- Provision of full suite of skilled manpower services to a variety of industries across all stages of a project, from construction and setup, to operations and maintenance.
- Further extend T7 footprint in supplying manpower to the Oil & Gas and related industries in the region.
T7 maintains its core business for offshore support services for vessels and marine-related services to the oil and gas industry. The principal activities are as follows:
- Inspection & Support Asset Services
- Transportation & Installation, Hook-up and Commissioning
- Well Workover and Intervention
- P&A and Facility Decommissioning
T7 is gearing for the future decommissioning business in view of the increasing mature assets in Asia. T7 completed a Rig-to-Reef program with Petronas and DOF in May 2017 for the reefing unused oil rig structures off Pulau Kapas.
T7 is principally involved of in house designing, engineering, fabrication, testing and commissioning of industrial gas packages for on-site gas production, packaging of air/ gas compression, filtration and other process packages applicable to various industries. The modular equipment is available on “build, operate & transfer” and “build, operate & own” basis.
T7 works exclusively with many renowned Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) to deliver reputable and high-valued solutions. The latest addition was the Malaysian distributorship with Honeywell UOP, this enable T7 to leverage on UOP’s cutting edge process technology and equipment which will boost the group’s engineering capability.